WWE taped the April 11 WWE SmackDown episode from the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana. Here are WWE SmackDown spoilers.
* John Cena kicks off SmackDown and talks about WrestleMania XXX. He says it’s an exciting time to be part of WWE. He says the future is now and he is the measuring stick of this business. The Wyatt Family interrupts on the big screen. Bray Wyatt says he can’t feel pain and if he lost, why can’t he stop smiling. Bray cuts a great promo and says he will get extreme and this is just the beginning.
* Big Show vs. Cesaro is up next. Paul Heyman comes out and says there is officially no more doubt that he is the greatest manager of all time. He introduces Cesaro, who comes out to no music. They walk to the ring and we get the bell. The match starts slow as Heyman goes on commentary and Cesaro is using some noticeable heel tactics such as leaving the ring, huddling with Heyman and a thumb to the eye. This isn’t Cesaro’s normal type of exciting match, but look at the opponent. Just as Cesaro was going for the Swing, Jack Swagger came out and put the ankle lock on Cesaro. The bell rings and Cesaro wins by DQ. Show throws Swagger out of the ring and then Cesaro attacks Show from behind. Cesaro struggles a lot but successfully hits Show with the Neutralizer.
* Ryback and Curtis Axel defeated Los Matadores in a quick match.
* Rob Van Dam cuts a babyface promo before defeating Damien Sandow.
* Hulk Hogan comes out and cuts a promo on WrestleMania XXX. He brings out Daniel Bryan to a big pop. Bryan talks about winning the titles and getting married later this week. Bryan talks about being a fan of Hogan and asks that Real American be played. Hogan and Bryan celebrate to Hogan’s music as the crowd pops.
* Bad News Barrett defeated Kofi Kingston.
* Fandango with Layla defeated Santino Marella with Emma. Fandango has officially dumped Summer Rae and is now with Layla. Layla taunted Emma at ringside.
* Daniel Bryan and The Usos went to a double count out against Kane, Randy Orton and Batista. Bryan got the biggest pop of the night when he got the hot tag and cleaned house. They all brawled to the floor for the count out. Kane, Orton and Batista got the upperhand after the bell until The Shield came out. Orton and Batista ran off together and Bryan laid Kane out with a flying knee. SmackDown ends with Bryan and The Shield celebrating to “yes!” chants.
Original Source: PWMania.com